I used some of the handmade fabric flowers (see previous post on them!) to create our toss bouquet. To create the bouquet:
- Gather your fabric flowers. I used my previously made one, and bought a few from Michael’s.
- Hotglue wires to the back of each of the flowers- ensure the wire is long enough to create the length of handle you want.
- Wrap fabric tape around the wires, securely.
- Wrap a thick ribbon around the wires, and secure with dots of glue. I tied another ribbon in a bow at the top, and used a dot of glue to add a peacock feather.
- You’re done! In total, mine had 13 flowers in it and took about an hour to make (not including the time to handmade the flowers).